The island of Pag is situated north of Zadar Riviera. Is is one of the biggest Croatian islands and is connected with the mainland by a bridge on its the southern side. Prizna-Žigljen ferry ride which takes only 15-minute connects it with the mainland on its northern side. Pag island is specific for its plants in the world because there are almost no trees, but grass, low vegetation and rocks. This has allowed the breeding of sheep and the best Croatian cheese is made in Pag. In addition to the cheese, Pag is well known for its lace, which is handmade and each is a unique souvenir. The largest town on the island of Pag is Novalja in the north and the city of Pag in the south. The town of Pag is situated in a large bay. There are 20 km of gravel and sandy beaches there. We also find here salt pans with a long tradition. The city of Pag has 4 hotels and numerous private apartments and rooms. There is a camping and a small marina nearby. Masquerade and other events for tourists are organized in Pag in the summer and winter time. Novalja is the tourist center on the northern part of the island, known for its turbulent nightlife that takes place on a nearby beach Zrce in clubs that are open there 24 hours a day. Novalja has everything for a dream holiday; many restaurants, bars and clubs, several hotels, many apartments and rooms, sports, and cultural and entertainment events. Other major places where you can spend your holiday are Povljana and Mandre. The island of Pag is specific for indented coast, numerous coves and beaches where there are small places where you can rent a private apartment or house and have pleasant vacations. From Pag and Novalja you can go for a vacation on Zrce and you can visit Zadar and the island of Ugljan. Nearby there is the island of Pasman where you can find the famous tourist destination Tkon. See the great charter offer in marina Zadar.
|16.01.||-1°C 30°F||Snow 57% 45 NE|
|Tue||min: -2°C max: 3°C||Partly Cloudy|
|Wed||min: -3°C max: 2°C||Partly Cloudy|
|Thu||min: -4°C max: 3°C||Partly Cloudy|
|Fri||min: -4°C max: 4°C||Partly Cloudy|
TO ISLANDS TRAVEL
MON - FRI : 8:00 - 16:00 h
tel: +385 (0)21 494 802
fax: +385 (0)21 494 820
10000 houses, apartments and rooms in offer.
- 3600 charter boats.
- Direct contracts with the owners.
- Approved properties with the licence to work. Detailed descriptions and pictures.
- The exact location of objects on the map.
- We will respond to all questions regarding destination and accommodation.
- Special offers - frequent price discounts. Just ask!
- We assist in resolving any problems regarding accommodation.
- Most properties are reserved by advance payment and the rest payment upon arrival.
- You pay on the account in the bank that is in the SEPA system (no costs of money transfer)
- You can pay online by credit card via the secure link.
- You receive voucher via e-mail after we receive the payment.
- Personal insurance covered by Allianz.
- We are members of the Association of Croatian Travel Agencies.
- 10 years of experience, thousands of satisfied guests.
- Our offer lists at: Casamundo, Atraveo, E-domizil, Tripadvisor, Flipkey, Holidaylettings, CaseVacanza, Homeaway, Fewodirekt etc.